Saturday 29 March 2014

First impressions

When Ticket first came out of me I thought,  my goodness, all that pain and effort for THIS?
Then as time went by, and  I started to grow fonder of the little caterpillar.. Strange, I don't even know why. It's not like we have a good heart to heart, or he supports me through the tough times, but hey ho.
About a month ago I was trying to describe it to a friend. The best I could come up with was that it is like I am a teenager again and he's the coolest kid at school that I really want to impress and hang out with.
Now I started noticing that I get sheer joy just but starring into his face and see him light up lookingback at me.  I mean we do spend a lot of time together,  but still, why? Is it just a ego thing ? If so, how disappointing... I don't understand how Ticket could have changed me so dramatically in such a short period of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment