Sunday 14 September 2014

Recap

My ticket expired and I am back at work, full time. Sad times. I miss spending my days leisurely with Ticket.  He has been a good sport, taking it on the chin, that he gets to spend less time with mummy.  When I come home, he falls into my arms and gives me loads of kisses.  How I miss my little boy.. Now I need to be a good sport too, and stop sulking.

My first step is to keep the notes going.  The parallel world the door is left crack open and I can still peek through at times.

It has been a while since my last post, so I will go for a summary recap. Ticket and I went away over the summer and Ticket met the sea for the first time.  He loved it of course, although not too impressed with the salty water.  Clorine seems so much more natural to him.

He now is an independent little boy with opinions about how he would like to spend his time.  He crowls, he climbs and pulls down everything he can reach. It is that stage...

The cutest thing ever about my little ticket , is that he has taken on singing and dancing. I am not sure where he picked the dancing from but every time he hears a tune he bops away with the rythym..  Ticket also has favourite singing spots, mainly the swings and the car.

Over the summer I spent my crochet time making Ticket two hats and a pair of shorts.  The two hats, one is the colourful bucket shown below that I made up as I went along, and the blue and white fedora following using this pattern.  Let me know if you need a hand.

I used a pattern for the shorts, and they are lovely, but by the time I finished them summer was over..


No comments:

Post a Comment